Authors Jaya Mehta and Vineet Tiwari write on findings from their research and long term engagement with the Kudumbashree programme in the Indian State of Kerala. In this Hindi publication, they propose a model of collective farming, keeping women and their labour at its centre, as a possible solution to the agrarian crisis and a socialist alternative to neoliberalism. This is a joint publication from Focus on the Global South and the Joshi-Adhikari Institute of Social Studies, in collaboration with the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation.
About The Author
- Fisheries, the Climate Crisis and the Indian state’s response
- [HINDI] Agrarian Crisis: Women’s Role in Revolutionary Transformation
- [HINDI] Wind down the WTO Agreement on Agriculture In Defence of Food Sovereignty
- Outcomes of the Twelfth Ministerial Conference 2022 of the World Trade Organization: Implications for India’s Agriculture and Food Security
- Women and Agriculture in Kerala State